You can continue to study under your VET FEE-HELP loan if you're an existing student and you'll finish your course before the end of 2017. If you're not going to finish in 2017, we will contact you to discuss your options.
What you need to do
For all continuing VET FEE-HELP students, you need to opt-in to continue accessing your VET FEE-HELP loan this year. You will shortly receive an opt-in email or letter from the Commonwealth, if you haven't already. To opt-in, complete these 6 steps:
- Go to the VET FEE-HELP portal at ecaf.education.gov.au/vfh.
- SIGN IN using your date of birth and the passkey provided to you in a recent email or letter from the Department of Education and Training.
- UPDATE YOUR DETAILS Check the pre-filled details, update if necessary and complete the form.
- Press the SUBMIT button.
- CHECK YOUR EMAIL A confirmation email will be sent to you to confirm the opt-in process has been accepted.
- FORWARD this confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact us or refer to the Commonwealth Department of Education and Training website.