At TAFE NSW we impart practical, relevant and ultramodern skills and knowledge to you through a delivery system that works for you. Our study options include full time, part time day or part time evening, on-the-job or workplace training, flexible, high school (TVET) and online.
We even offer short courses so you can be job-ready quickly!
Each study option is different depending on the course you want to do and the way it fits into your lifestyle.
Online study with iTAFE
iTAFE is dedicated to delivering courses and learning opportunities to you online – anytime and anywhere.
There are a number of courses currently available online and there are more and more that will be offered in the future. You will also find a complimentary Digital Skills course as a taste of online study with iTAFE.
Benefits to studying online:
- Enrol anytime.
- Study at your own pace, in your own place.
- Access to your course coordinator.
- Coaching and mentoring via web conferencing, telephone, or face to face.
- Virtual classrooms for learning and/or collaboration with teachers and other students.
- Virtual sessions are recorded for revision or further learning.
- Learning content includes multimedia and student interactivity.
- Courses are designed by subject matter experts.