Back to Top
Girl holding a dog
​​National Recognition
If you have completed units of competency with other Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) in Australia, you may be able to apply for National Recognition. Under National Recognition, RTOs agree to recognise each other's training where possible.

You will need to provide a Statement of Competencies you have attained with another training provider.

You will gain credit if you have completed the exact same unit, or an equivalent unit, with another training provider. TAFE NSW can only grant credit for the number of units required to complete your qualification.