We have partnered with recruitment platform Workible to bring you a new student job service.
TAFE is committed to helping you find a job, not only when you finish studying with us, but also while you're studying, to gain valuable work experience and earn money at the same time.
Workible is a whole new experience for students and graduates, personalised to you, packed with features and available anytime through an easy to use web interface or mobile app.
- Search for work anywhere, anytime on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone via the Workible website or free mobile app
- Create your own jobseeker profile which easily builds into a comprehensive online resume that lets the jobs find you receive real-time job match notifications to your smartphone or email
- Get on shortlists for your favourite brands and industries
- Access our Talent Community and connect to employers specifically looking for students and graduates
- Search for jobs that match your availability
- Access a wider range of jobs from international, national and local companies looking for employees on a part time, casual, volunteer, internships and full time basis.
Our counsellors can help you to plan the next steps in your career. See Careers Advice for more details.
Note: Workible is a third party platform provided for use by TAFE NSW students, graduates and employers. TAFE NSW is not responsible for any services, or endorse any content, provided by Workible through their website or mobile app. For terms of your registration, see the Workible terms and conditions. If you are having problems with the Workible app or web interface, please contact Workible.