Back to Top
Student looking up
​If you are currently enrolled in a TAFE NSW course, then you can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) based on your work and life experiences and study that is not otherwise recognised. There is no additional charge for this service if you are enrolled in a course, and undertaking study for some of the units in the course.

We can give you unit guides for the units you would like to apply for. You then prepare evidence to show that you already have the skills and knowledge of the unit. You can also find unit guides on the website

There is info about about Evidence of Recognition on our FAQs page.