A Diploma-to-Degree Pathway:
- Gives you a Diploma and a Bachelor Degree in your field
- Provides practical, career-focused skills to go with your degree
- Allows you to apply for Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP)
- Can lower the total cost of obtaining a degree
- May allow you to apply for a Temporary Graduate visa – Post Study Work Stream. To check eligibility, visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.
Diploma of Conservation and Land Management (AHC51116)
Diploma of Environmental Monitoring and Technology Diploma (MSS50216)
Diploma of Nursing (HLT54115)
Why study at Hunter TAFE and the University of Newcastle?
Hunter TAFE and the University of Newcastle support and empower thousands of students, across hundreds of courses and programs.
Placing you on the sunny east coast of Australia and in the world famous Hunter Valley region of New South Wales, studying at Hunter TAFE and the University of Newcastle is an experience like no other. Enjoy some of Australia’s best beaches, natural landscapes, cafés, arts, shopping and entertainment as part of your experience in the Hunter and Central Coast.
With over 8,000 international students from over 80 countries studying in the region, you can study, work and play in a vibrant, relaxed and friendly multicultural environment, with both local Australians and students of diverse cultures. And just two hours away, you can experience iconic Sydney, without worrying about its high cost of living.
Hunter TAFE and the University of Newcastle’s dedicated international support program will make sure you have everything you need, from prearrival to graduation, as well as having a lot of fun along the way! This all happens near some of Australia’s best beaches, in one of its friendliest, safest and most affordable cities.