A Business Health Check is a great starting point for developing your workforce.
We work with the key stakeholders in your business to identify current and projected skills gaps, areas where you can develop your people to enhance your business performance and any government funding you may be eligible for to subsidise the cost of training.
The Health Check takes less than an hour, can be done at your business premises, at a TAFE NSW location, or other venue of your choosing.
During this consultation, we cover areas such as:
• Elements of your business including growth/profitability, customer service delivery and the impact on your business due to changes in your industry
• Recruitment and retention of talent
• Strategic direction of your business in the next 1, 3 and 5 years
• Existing and required skills of your existing team
Working together, we can help you improve your output, lift your customer service standards, attract and retain talented people and add more dollars onto your bottom line.
Hear from our customers who have recently undertaken a Hunter TAFE Business Health Check.
• Peninsula Village - A tailored program to upskill employees in the aged care sector
• Komatsu - Helping employees transition from trade skills to people skills
• RMS - Learning on the job, the flexibility of traineeships for employers and employees
• Woolworths - Tailored programs for ongoing career development
• Banlaw - Grow your business, grow your people
• Compassion Australia - Tailored programs to meet strategic business goals
• AGL Macquarie - Career pathways provide the power to lead
Please contact us for a Business Health Check.