for 1 year
|Hunter TAFE Online - start any time
||CERTIFICATE IV IN TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT | Self-Paced | Online Delivery - start any time
The course is designed for people wanting to gain the most current training and assessment qualification. It will enable you to develop the knowledge, skills and attributes required to competently perform the role of a skilled trainer, facilitator and assessor in the workplace and the VET sector generally.
Participants typically learn to develop and deliver training and assessment for individuals and small or large groups; assess the on-the-job competencies of workers; report and record training results.
This course requires a minimum number of learners to run as scheduled. The course start date is subject to change.
Please click the "Enquire Now" button and complete the enquiry form. Once you have done this you will be contacted by one of our staff members who can discuss your options and provide you with further information.
The cost for this course is only $699 and is a limited offer for 2016. To be eligible for this reduced price, you will initially be enrolled in the State government subsidised (fee free) Training Skill Set.
To be eligible for this training subsidised by the NSW Government, you must be:
• 15 years old or over
• no longer at school
• living or working in NSW
• an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
PLEASE NOTE: All students studying qualifications at Hunter TAFE are required to register for a Unique Student Identifier (USI) as part of enrolment. The USI is a national student number that allows students to see all of their individual training results from all providers, including all completed training units and qualifications, in one space. Please go to http://www.usi.gov.au to apply. The USI Number must be provided to Hunter TAFE to be placed on your record for your Certificate to be issued at course completion.
|CERTIFICATE IV IN TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT | Self-Paced | Online Delivery - start any time
||Course Fee: $699.00
CERTIFICATE IV IN TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT | Self-Paced | Online Delivery - start any time
The cost for this course is only $699 and is a limited offer for 2016. To be eligible for this reduced price, you will need to initially register in the State government subsidised (fee free) Training Skill Set. Details on http://www.hunter.tafensw.edu.au/students/pages/feefreecourses.aspx.
The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment fee covers all course material and quality facilitation for all of the competencies:
• Your course materials will be provided at your first class.
• Assessments can be tailored to suit your industry by our experienced trainers.
• Weekly email Tips and Updates are provided by our trainers to support your learning in between classes.
• Our trainers are committed to supporting your learning journey and you will experience an innovative delivery style in open and collaborative workshops designed to be fun and interactive.
• This course is not Centrelink approved and fee exemptions are not available.
|Local Entry Requirements
CERTIFICATE IV IN TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT | Self-Paced | Online Delivery - start any timeOther Information
IS THIS THE RIGHT COURSE FOR YOU?
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will provide the competencies required to:
• Recognise peoples’ current skills
• Design training and use training packages specific to your industry area
• Deliver training tailored to your own industry area
• Identify and support learners with Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) difficulties
• Create and facilitate workplace learning plans
• Conduct competency based assessment in a range of contexts
• Develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes required to competently perform the role of a skilled trainer, facilitator and assessor in the workplace and the VET sector generally.
It is strongly recommended that participants are able to access and use the following before undertaking the TAE40110 Training and Assessment course:
• Access to Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 software.
• An email account with knowledge of how to download files and send and open messages
• Knowledge of how to use Microsoft Word software to input data and design simple documents
• Ability to access and navigate the Internet
• Basic computer skills in order to complete research and submit assessments at the appropriate AQF Level 4 standard
This course is self-paced, allowing 12 months to course complete.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS QUALIFICATION?
• People wanting underpinning knowledge and skills to undertake a career within an adult workplace training and assessment environment.
• Business and industry personnel who are employed to train others
• Government and industry assessors
• Persons required to conduct workplace job analysis and evaluation
• Persons required by employers to obtain formal qualifications
• Consultants and competency based educators
• Business or corporate managers required under the new OHS laws to ensure that proper assessment of competency are maintained
• Corporate and business managers required under OHS and Quality Systems to ensure that correct standards are observed, and that staff trainers are qualified
• Recruiters and job performance auditors
• Self-paced learning
• Each facilitator of the course has a different background of teaching / training, and maintain a high level of currency within the industry.